What is your iGUANEYE's comfort made of?
Every time someone tries on a pair of iGUANEYEs, comfort and lightness are two of the most used words to describe them.
Where does all this comfort come from? Let's see:
1. The materials are neutral, hypoallergenic, soft and very flexible.
The main part is an advanced elastomer and the sole is made of cork (98%) and natural latex (2%) and is coated with leather hide (in Freshoes and Jungle Lux).
2. There is enough space for your toes to fit perfectly without being too loose or too tight.
3. They follow your movement closely.
4. The shape was created to perfectly conform to the contours of your feet.
5. The design was custom-made to provide a supportive, secure and extremely comfortable fit.
6. Incorporates a removable and ventilated sole (Freshoes).
7. iGUANEYE Freshoes' ventilated system is made of six openings and of a series of canals which allow fresh air to circulate under the foot arch.